Become a Member of the Ottawa Valley Chapter
The annual Membership dues are $75 (CDN) for an individual handling a dog and $20 for an individual not handling a dog but attending training sessions or other Chapter events (mainly for insurance purposes).
Download the Membership Form (PDF). Instructions on where to send the form and cheque are included on the form.
Membership in the OVNAVHDA Chapter carries a number of benefits, including:
- Discounted Member Rates at monthly field training sessions.
Become a NAVHDA International Member
The Benefits of NAVHDA Internaional Membership
- NAVHDA membership is on an annual basis. All classes of membership receive the monthly magazine. The Membership Directory and the year-end Test Report are available for a fee.
- Each new member will receive the NAVHDA Rules, Aims and Programs booklet, the NAVHDA automobile window decal and NAVHDA informational brochures.
- Membership in the North American Versatile Hunting Dog Association includes a subscription to the monthly magazine Versatile Hunting Dog. The magazine offers in-depth training articles, a calendar of tests and activities, test results and much more!
- NAVHDA maintains and manages Testing and Judge Development programs. Members test their dogs at any of over 200 tests per year sponsored by NAVHDA chapters.
- International NAVHDA maintains a versatile hunting dog Registry. Each registered dog receives a three generation pedigree for a single registration fee. Our pedigrees list test results of tested parents, grandparents and great grandparents along with hip dysplasia certification information when available, placing the emphasis on quality versatile hunting dogs through selective breeding and education.
For membership enquires please contact: